Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Beep Beep

In order to draw away from the fact that I drive a Ford, I have decided to shamelessly express myself through the back of my vehicle. I think I've done a fairly good job so far.


I might not have thrown a disc in 9 months, but I am a legend at EMU


Beep! Beep! Disgruntled teacher coming through!

This ride is smoke free.



America's fresh water resort. I miss those summers on the beach.



Wolfpack. My new home.



When you get out west, you gotta have it.



I lemon lemonade international



I would



Follow me or get off the road!




All you Christian Nancy's can read the fine print.

I spend 40 hours a week teaching science. Deal with it.


A redundant "I'd Rather Be" flattball sticker on the front of the car.

And that's pretty much me in 10 stickers or less. Keep the Lexus, "I'd rather be" stickered out.

3 comments:

Josh said...

Awesome! I'm now anxiously awaiting the future post on the stickers on the Tomos Streetmate! ;-)

Emily Janowiak said...

Wow...I have a looong way to go before my Ford Focus decor catches up with yours. I do have a parking permit for the high school where I work...does that count?

Anonymous said...

funniest I ever saw was 'my other car's a porsche', on a porsche.